Saturday 9 July 2011

Emotions overridden me

Do you know what's the actual expression behind the mask I put on everyday? Is it a genuine smile added with happiness and blissfulness or are they filled with sadness and problems?

What's my problem?
My parents whom I respect and looked upon to compared my sibling with me. Saying that your young sibling is more filial than you are. How would you take it if you had been trying your best to provide for them while your younger sibling did nothing?
For someone who is close to your parents, this is probably going to be very hurt.

What would you do?
1. Continue to wallow in pity?
2. Stand up and explain to your parents how you feel?
3. Tell your friends and bitch about it?
4. Just be strong and brush it off?

Share your opinions with me.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a very opinionated person and will tell my parents that I am hurt by their comments.. I believe it's for better communication and understanding with each other..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, but it's not always a 2 way communication. Sometimes parents are authoritative. And how should the child react?

    ReplyDelete